SAP (Systems Applications and Products) seems to be the world’s largest software company, specializing in industry-specific Corporate Resource Planning (ERP) applications. SAP is used by nine out of ten Fortune 500 sap consulting.
Being an SAP Functional Manager necessitates the acquisition of those skills.
An SAP specialist’s Operational consultant’s skills are supposed to have differed depending on their level of experience. However, a new SAP consultant must possess the following abilities, which almost all employers seek:
- SAP (module specific) expertise is extensive:
- Strong domain information (banking, telecommunications, etc.)
- Presentation and communication skills are excellent. SAP consultants are often called upon to interact with clients and consider their needs. An SAP specialist should be able to clarify technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team.
Business/Sales Consultants are two types of SAP consultants.
They hope to boost projects also at the customer level despite knowing nothing about SAP and having limited SAP skills:-)
- Application Consultant for SAP
They are in charge of customizing SAP to meet consumer needs. They collaborate with developers to create custom ABAP applications that meet the needs of their clients.
- Consultant for Developers
They are in charge of writing ABAP/Java programs.
- Consultant in SAP Basis
They assist with SAP server and application installation, repair, and configuration management.
The management consulting roles listed above are present for almost all SAP projects. Many consulting positions, such as SAP security professionals, SAP techno-functional specialists, and so on, may be required based on the project’s nature and scale.
If you participate in SAP’s primary classifications, such as sap consulting SD certification, there are no unique requirements; any applicant can build a degree in SAP. Some SAP ERP certificate modules, nevertheless, the main part of work experience in the field. For example, an engineering degree with real work experience of at least two years can enroll in the SAP MM, PP, and PM program, while a commerce grad or MBA can enroll in the SAP FICO module.