HDFC Bank has several excellent credit cards in areas such as travel, entertainment, shopping, incentives, and special deals. Another reason why most people like HDFC credit cards is because they are available to everybody, whether they are first-time credit card users or those seeking premium lifestyle advantages. The following are some of the top HDFC credit cards available today:
Key Features & Benefits of HDFC Credit Cards
- Excellent Rewards System – Every time you use your HDFC credit card to make a purchase, you earn credit card reward points that can be redeemed for fantastic deals that save you money.
- Interest-Free Credit – A notable HDFC Bank credit card perk is that it provides a grace period between a transaction and the due date during which the bank does not charge interest.
- Complementary Insurance – Another wonderful HDFC card feature is that you may get accidental death insurance, as well as burglary and fire insurance, on specific things you buy with your HDFC credit card, as long as you meet certain minimum spending criteria.
- Excellent Travel Advantages – An HDFC credit card comes with a variety of travel benefits, including lounge access, luggage allowance, complimentary flight tickets, additional air miles, and more, making HDFC credit cards, particularly appealing to regular travelers.
- Improve Your Credit Score – Another HDFC Bank credit card bonus is that your CIBIL score rises every time you use your HDFC credit card for a purchase and make on-time payments. This qualifies you for lower interest rates and speedier loans, as well as a slew of other benefits that banks only extend to consumers with excellent credit histories.
TOP FIVE TYPES OF CARDS
The HDFC Regalia is a high-end credit card designed for regular travelers. It has the following distinguishing characteristics:
A fantastic rewards program that allows you to redeem your reward points for up to 70% off ticket reservations.
With a minimal markup on foreign currency, you may save a lot of money on your purchases. This function helps those who need to spend a lot of money in foreign nations to save a lot of money.
Concierge travel services that make it easy to arrange hotels and plane tickets.
HDFC Infinia provides a variety of lifestyle advantages, including:
There is no pre-set spending restriction and a minimum credit limit of Rs. 10 lakhs.
Exclusive lifestyle benefits include admission to golf clubs, complimentary golf instruction, and substantial savings at certain golf clubs’ restaurants.
Great dining privileges’ that allow you to save at least 15% at over 3000 restaurants around the country.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card
The HDFC Diners Black Card offers fantastic dining discounts, including:
Zomato Gold is a complimentary yearly Club Marriott membership that offers members unique dining and lodging benefits.
Spending more than Rs. 80,000 gets you monthly coupons from Ola, Tata Cliq, and Bookmyshow.
For every Rs. 150 spent, you will receive 5 reward points.
HDFC Moneyback is a fantastic deal. It has the following features:
When compared to other cards, you’ll get the most cashback. Each hundred reward points is worth Rs. 30.
On a gasoline bill of over Rs. 400, you can get a fuel fee waiver of up to 1%.
Enjoy interest-free credit with a 50-day grace period between purchase and payment during which the bank does not charge interest.
The HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card
The HDFC Titanium Edge Credit Card comes with several benefits, including:
Fantastic discounts on movies, restaurants, and other leisure activities.
Earn 2 reward points for every Rs. 150 purchase.
Chip-enabled cards provide safe and secure transactions.
HDFC Bank credit cards provide a variety of benefits, including reward points, cashback, transaction security, and special discounts. The HDFC Bank credit card offers a 50-day grace period between purchase and payment, as well as substantial discounts through cashback and points, unique restaurant deals, frequent flier privileges, and more.