A healthy organization is one that addresses all aspects of employee well-being, from physical health to mental and emotional well-being. Taking an active role in promoting employee health and well-being, HR professionals can help to create a healthier and more productive workplace for everyone.
There are six key dimensions of a healthy organization:
- Workplace safety: This includes preventing accidents and injuries, as well as providing a safe and secure work environment.
- Physical health: This includes promoting healthy behaviors such as regular exercise and healthy eating.
- Mental wellbeing: This includes supporting employee mental health and preventing stress, burnout, and depression.
- Financial fitness: This includes helping employees achieve financial security and reduce stress about money.
- Social health: This includes fostering strong relationships between employees and creating a sense of community.
- Company culture: This includes creating a positive and supportive work environment that values employees.
By focusing on all six of these dimensions, companies can create a truly healthy organization that benefits both employees and the company as a whole. For more information, check out the accompanying infographic.